Annual Conference on Industrial and System Engineering (ACISE) is an annual international conference event held by Department of Industrial Engineering, Diponegoro University. ACISE widely provide opportunities for the different areas to exchange new ideas and also experiences, as well as to establish business or research relations and to find global partnership for future collaboration in the fields of Engineering. The Organizing Committee worked many years for preparing of this conference efforts resulted to full success. There are some conference that we already held before, as follows:
- The first ACISE was held in 2014 as a national conference with the theme “Supply Chain Management in National Industrial and Energy Management towards a Competitive Industry”. The First ACISE attended by 150 participant with 38 articles.
- The second ACISE was held in 2015 as a national conference with the theme “Development of National Quality Infrastructure to Improve Competitiveness of Goods and Services Products”. The second ACISE attended by 200 participant with 48 articles.
- The third ACISE was held in 2016 as international conference with the theme “Commercialization of Renewable Energy”. The third ACISE was joint conference with International Conference of Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, and Chemical Engineering (ICIMECE). This conference attended by 125 participant with 110 articles. The proceeding of third ACISE was indexing by Scopus (Some articles .
- Web of Conference: http://acise2016.industri.undip.ac.id/ and http://imece2016.ft.uns.ac.id/
- Proceeding of Conference*): https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.5010617?journalCode=apc and https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=7898997
- The forth ACISE was held in 2017 as a national conference with theme “The Role of Industrial and System Engineering in Industry 4.0”. This conference attended by 100 participant with 60 articles.
- The fifth ACISE was held in 2018 as international conference with theme “Strengthening Industry and Engineering, Science, and Management Education through Standardization Learning”. The fifth ACISE was joint conference with The International Cooperation for Education about Standardization (ICES).The fifth ACISE attended by 100 participant with 60 articles. The proceeding of fifth ACISE will be indexing by SHS Web Conference and selected papers will published in scopus-indexed journal (Journal of Applied Science and Engineering/IJASE).
- Web of Conference: https://ices2018.uii.ac.id/
- Proceeding of Conference: https://www.shs-conferences.org/articles/shsconf/abs/2018/10/contents/contents.html and http://www.ijase.cyut.edu.tw/?sid=&lang=en&pid=94
This year, the 2019 ACISE will be held on April 23-24, 2019 in Semarang, Central Java, Indonesia. ACISE 2019 was aimed on providing a discussion, for exchanging of knowledge, researches and of recent solutions for many researchers and experts in the field of risk, industry 4.0, and industrial and system engineering. The theme of ACISE 2019 is “Risk Engineering in Industry 4.0: Protecting and Creating Value in Industrial and System Engineering”. This event will strengthen the collaboration and provide a forum for industry professionals, academicians, researchers, and scientists to discuss and exchange their research results, innovative ideas, and experiences in all aspects of intelligent and technologies, as well as to identify emerging research topics and define the future directions to achieve sustainable development in the era of industry 4.0.
Risk Engineering is a term associated with identifying and measuring risk to the extent that it is useful to do so, and developing the insight to change associated risks through effective and efficient decisions. It has been applied in many contexts, and the principles are relevant to a wide variety of decisions. In this conference, Risk Engineering will be applied in the context of industry 4.0 for protecting and creating value in the field of industry and system engineering, such as manufacturing system, quality system, product design and innovation, human factor and ergonomics, logistics and supply chain, and so on.
Industry 4.0 is a comparatively new method of managing production processes. In the area of risk management, as a result of new approaches, modified frameworks, more complex IT infrastructure and so on, new types of risks may occur. In many cases, the implementation of Industry 4.0 has shown that the connections between humans, systems and objects have become a more complex, dynamic and real-time optimized network. On the other hand, there is the fact of data volume and availability enhancement in real time which causes new requirements of the infrastructure, management, technologies and so on.
All submissions in the 2019 ACISE will be peer reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings indexed by SCOPUS and the selected papers will be published on International Journal of Applied Science and Engineering – IJASE (indexed by SCOPUS) and Journal TEKNIK
3rd Notification of Paper Acceptance